Travel planning services
I’m a long-time travel enthusiast who has been solo travelling the world since I was a teenager.
I’ve done it all, from budget European weekend getaways, year-long round the world backpacking trips to luxury beach vacations.
Researching new travel destinations and planning amazing itineraries is my favourite pastime, so let me do it for you!
I’ll do meticulous research based on your ideal destination, timeframe & budget to make sure you have the best trip possible!
All packages include:
- A free consultation call via Zoom – So we can discuss your budget, preferences and requirements.
- Accommodation options – Suggested based on budget, standards, ratings and location
- Food & drink – Suggestions based on budget & dietary preferences/restrictions
- Activities – From top tourist attractions to hidden gems, including the info you need to know such as the best times to go and what needs to be booked in advance, based on your personal interests and preferences
- How to get around – I’ll suggest the best routes and how to get around from city to city or within a single destination.
- A beautifully designed day-by-day itinerary
Choose the package that’s right for you
Travel planning packages
If a custom package isn’t for you, check out my selection of pre-made itineraries available in my shop instead
3-day trip itinerary
1 week trip
1-week itinerary – can be single or multiple destinations
Up to 4 weeks planned – multiple destinations
£150 – £250
Gap year or long term travel
Planning a gap year or long term travel & need support? I can help
Reach out for custom pricing