Travel across the borderline aims to be a travel blog with a difference. I use my unique perspective as a conservation scientist, world traveller and BPD sufferer to inspire others to dare to leave their comfort zones and embrace fearless travel as a tool for mental wellbeing whilst travelling sustainably and protecting our beautiful planet.
I also educate others on how to start their own journey as a travel blogger and how to reach their true happiness through travel, sustainability and self-care.
Travel Across The Borderline Values
What I stand for…
- Ethical & responsible travel
- Amplifying local and indigenous voices
- Advocating on behalf of marginalised groups
- Sustainability and eco-conscious practices
- Vegan & vegetarian travel
- Mental health advocacy
- Making travel inclusive and accessible
What I don’t stand for…
- Unsustainable travel practices
- Animal cruelty. e.g. captive dolphin shows or harassment of wild animals etc.
- Anything that damages the livelihoods of indigenous peoples
- Fast fashion and cheap non-sustainable products.
- Discrimination of any kind